No products in the cart.
Showing all 7 results
- The modules use high-quality monocrystalline solar cells;
- Enclosed by high-rigidity tempered glass, with excellent light transmittance and output performance;
- Surface treated with the reflection-reducing process, increasing the light absorption.
- Back sealed with anti-aging EVA, resistant to moisture and corrosion.
- The efficiency of our monocrystalline solar cell is over 85%, We stipulate, that the allowance of each panel’s rated power has to be positive. Each panel is strictly tested before leaving the factory.
- The panel is designed with a lifetime of 25 years and guarantees that the power decline less than 5% within 10 years, and 10% within 20 years
KEY FEATURES: The 200 watts Monocrystalline solar panel has a waterproof design that ensures that the panel can be used in all weather conditions.
- High modules conversion efficiency.
- Positive power output tolerance
- Anti-reflective glass
- Hailstorm resistant
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame
- Extended outdoor use
The 150 Watt 12V Solar Panel Monocrystalline has a high conversion efficiency of a 150-watt monocrystalline solar panel for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, backup, and remote power use. This 150-watt solar panel is perfect for a 12-volt battery and multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications.
The MTEK Power 200AH/12V Tubular Battery is a wet cell battery designed for deep cycle usage. This next-generation tubular battery is designed for inverters and UPS systems. With the new bigger container design the MTEK Power Tubular Battery can hold 30% more electrolytes, thereby reducing the frequency of adding distilled water.
The Luminous 220Ah/12V Inverlast Tall Tubular Battery is a high-performance battery for inverters and power systems. It offers a longer battery life than other options in the same category as it contains more active materials. Resistant to corrosion, this battery is durable and safe to use. It requires minimum maintenance and is fit for use in areas with long power outages, which is anywhere in Nigeria.
The KARTEL XD-W 3.5KVA/24V Sine Wave Inverter is the perfect solution for homes and small businesses (such as restaurants, apartments, offices, etc.) The 3500va inverter requires a minimum of 2 12volts batteries. KEY FEATURES:
- Single-phase inverter
- Pure sine wave inverter for noise-free performance
- Intelligent LCD integration display and an added fault query function,
- Real-time monitoring
The Kartel 220Ah/12V Tubular Technology Battery is a high-performance battery for inverters and power systems. It offers a longer battery life than other options in the same category as it contains more active materials. This battery is available in Lagos and anywhere in Nigeria.