No products in the cart.
Showing all 5 results
The Hikvision DS-K4H250S Magnetic lock is a single door magnetic lock designed for wooden doors, glass doors, and steel doors with 90-degree opening angles. The maximum thrust of the lock is 300 kg. It can be used for controlling door opening/closing, and the indicator shows the door status.
The Hikvision DS-K1F100-D8E card enrollment station is a non-touch IC card enrollment station, used as a necessary non-touch card test machine by card issuers, chip suppliers, and testing organizations. The size of its SAM card slot equals that of two SIM cards. Key Features:
- Supports ISO 14443 Type A/B and ISO 7816 Standard
- Reading frequencies are 13.56MHZ and 125KHZ
- Supports Standard IC Card, CPU Card, ID (EM) Card, and so on
- Connect with PC via a plug-and-play USB 2.0 interface
The Hikvision DS-K1T343EWX face recognition terminal adopts a deep learning algorithm, which helps to recognize the face faster with higher accuracy. Key Features:
- Max.1500 faces capacity, and Max.3000 cards
- Face Recognition Terminal, 4.3-inch LCD touch screen, 2 Megapixel wide-angle lens, Built-in EM card reading module
- Two-way audio with client software, indoor station, and main station
The fingerprint access control terminal Store up to 3,000 cards, 100,000 events, and 150,000 attendance records. It incorporates a buzzer and speaker. Product Specifications:
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date, and swiping/fingerprint authentication results
- Supports registering fingerprints from the terminal to software remotely
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints and Max. 100,000 event records
The Hikvision DS-K1T671TM-3XF face recognition terminal is a unique access control device integrated with a fever screening function. It is fast in taking skin-surface temperature and uploads abnormal temperature events to the center, which can be widely applicable in many scenarios, such as offices, dwellings, factories, schools, campuses, and so on.