No products in the cart.
Showing all 6 results
The Luminous 1.5KVA/24V Solar Hybrid Inverter
- NXG Solar UPS uses Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (ISOT). Once the batteries get charged, it cuts off-grid power and supplies electricity through solar panels thus maximizing solar energy usage
- uses the i-charge fast charging mode for charging batteries in a short time when grid power is available.
- The NXG Solar UPS can run on two modes – UPS and ECO mode. UPS mode should be selected when the user wants to run computers
- Comes with many safety features built-in. It continuously monitors the health of your batteries and protects them against deep discharge, overcharge and short-circuit.
- Pure Sine Wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
The KARTEL XD-W 3.5KVA/24V Sine Wave Inverter is the perfect solution for homes and small businesses (such as restaurants, apartments, offices, etc.) The 3500va inverter requires a minimum of 2 12volts batteries. KEY FEATURES:
- Single-phase inverter
- Pure sine wave inverter for noise-free performance
- Intelligent LCD integration display and an added fault query function,
- Real-time monitoring
The Luminous 1.5KVA/24V Eco Volt Inverter is a single-phase inverter.
- Pure sine wave output
- Supports all types of batteries like the flat plate, tubular, VRLA, SMF
- Adaptive Battery Charging Control system technology (ABCC) ensures faster battery charging and enhances battery life
- In UPS Mode, the output voltage is kept in a range of 180V to 260V – ensuring the safety of sensitive appliances such as computers.
- In Eco Mode, the voltage range is extended thereby reducing battery usage.
- Wave Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Rated Capacity: 4000 VA
- Output power: 2800 Watts
- Input Voltage: 110V -290V
- Output Voltage (Ups Mode): 180V – 230 V
- Charging Current: 21 Amps
- Recommended Battery Ah: 135 Ah – 180Ah
- Full Battery Recharge Time: 10 – 12 Hours
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, Reverse polarity & Input mains protection through MCB and by pass switch