Choosing the best smart door locks for your home security depends on you getting rid of the traditional methods of hiding your keys under the doormats, leaving keys with your neighbors, or making multiple keys for everyone in your family.
Smart door locks allow you to bypass these problems entirely by giving you multiple secure options for gaining access to the house. You won’t need a physical key, as you can use your smartphone, fingerprint, or unique pin code to unlock the door when required.
With smart door locks, there’s no fear of losing keys in the middle of the market and getting stranded at the door. People can kiss goodbye to all the old woes.
The best smart locks are becoming more popular among people who want their home to be as safe as possible, and there are also a wide array of styles to choose from. To help you make your decision, we have looked at models from high-end and discreet locks to budget-friendly options that are easy to install (and uninstall). But, before we look at the best smart door locks that we have, let’s discuss what smart door locks are and how they work.
What is a Smart Door Lock?
A mechanical and electrical locking device that opens without a key with the owner’s authorization is known as a smart lock. Although deadbolts and conventional locks and keys effectively secure a property, the installation of smart locks ushers in a new era of utility, security, and convenience.
They are keyless devices that connect to your home Wi-Fi and can be opened by your smartphone.
How do they work?
Smart door locks come with a keypad so you can enter a code to unlock it too. In addition, most smart locks work with voice assistants such as Alexa or Google Assistant, so you can use your voice to open them too.
Some smart locks replace your existing lock completely, so you’ll need to be confident with DIY if you want to install them yourself, while others simply fit over the existing lock and require far less DIY.
Benefits of Smart Door Locks
- Secured Access: Keys no longer need to be hidden under the doormat or a pot. One can allow access to family members, close acquaintances, and other loved ones using smart locks. Smart door locks support Siri, Alexa, and other smart assistants that can connect over Wi-Fi. The owner is first and foremost informed of visitors’ arrivals and departures, and some smart locks even keep logs of door activities.
- Accessible via smartphones: The owner can grant access to family members and friends using the smart lock without jeopardizing security. Occasionally changing locks creates little stress. One can also avoid losing keys and creating duplicate keys for family and friends by using smart locks. The owner can control it remotely and have quick access thanks to the virtual keys in the house with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connections. When someone enters or exits through the front door, the owner is notified. Remote lock control is available at any time, anyplace. Give passcodes to friends and relatives to allow them temporary or permanent access. Smartphones provide access to all the top smart locks.
- Multiple options to lock/unlock the home: There are numerous ways to lock or unlock a home using smart locks, including Wi-Fi, automated lock/unlock, fingerprint, passcode, mechanical key, and RFID cards. Owners decide who they grant permanent access to and who they grant temporary access to. Some smart door locks can keep up to 100 fingerprints (50 users). Smart locks are extremely difficult to breach and the passcode is nearly hard to figure out.
- Modern Designs: You can pick a wide variety of modern, futuristic, tiny, rustic, or elegant styles. The keyless entry smart locks are easily accessible, come in various colors and designs (metal or glass-like), and are reasonably priced. They are also really simple to install. Standard doors can also accommodate smart locks. They can go well with many settings and color schemes. The best smart locks for homes typically have a contemporary appearance.
- All of the Above: You’ve just read 4 benefits of smart door locks — what are you waiting for? You can choose from subtle designs that mimic traditional locks or go with a futuristic design that would make Elon Musk jealous. Thanks to smart locks, life just got a little simpler.
Now, let’s look at the best smart door locks for better home security.
- Pulmos-2248 Fingerprint Smart Door Lock: This allows various ways to access your home. With its super unique features, You can unlock the door with a Fingerprint, Smart cards, Spare keys, and also with a phone app as far as there’s a Wifi connection.
- Pulmos PLS-LH02 Fingerprint smart door lock: Allows various ways to gain access to your home. With its super unique features, You can unlock the door with a Fingerprint, Smart cards, Spare keys, and also with a phone app as far as there’s a Wifi connection. This fingerprint smart door lock allows easy usage by quickly adding and deleting users’ fingerprints or passwords. It also has a friendly interface where users can directly register on the lock interface with mechanical keys for emergency use.
- Pulmos PLS-K18 Fingerprint smart door lock: Allows various ways to gain access to your home. With its super unique features, You can unlock the door with a Fingerprint, Smart cards, Spare keys, and also with a phone app as far as there’s a Wifi connection.
- Pulmos PLS-K17 Fingerprint smart door lock: This smart lock offers keyless entry with just a fingerprint. PLS-K17 smart door lock stores up to 100 fingerprints (50 users), so one can easily share access with family and friends. It is Wi-Fi enabled. It is a Wi-Fi-connected fingerprint door lock that connects directly to the home Wi-Fi network and a smartphone for a secure smart home.
- Pulmos PLS-DF03High Fingerprint smart door lock: It is a sleek, low-profile design with a glass-like surface. It provides keyless convenience. The owner needs to enter the home with user codes instead of carrying keys. PLS-DF03High offers up to 16 customizable user codes and a master code option for increased security.
- Pulmos PLS-DF06 Fingerprint smart door lock: PLS-DF06 is a smart lock that can unlock, share access, and remotely see a log of who has entered and when using the smartphone App with Wi-Fi Bridge. Share e-key or code remotely to the family, guests, or service people for permanent access, specific dates, or periods.
- Pulmos X5 Smart Door Lock with Wifi: Allows various ways to gain access to your home. With its super unique features, You can unlock the door with a Fingerprint, Smart cards, Spare keys, and also with a phone app as far as there’s a Wifi connection.
For better home security, smart locks have opened a new door for homeowners. It makes sense to use smart locks that can connect to a smartphone and alert the owner of who is entering and going and when as the world becomes more modern and wireless. Families, young children, and elders should all strongly consider it. A virtual key can be distributed to close friends, family members, and other trusted individuals.
For installation and purchase, kindly reach out to us here. We provide the best of smart home technology at affordable prices.