Servo Direct Limited has stood out in the technology industry as they are recognized as the No 1 best smart home automation company in Lagos, Nigeria.
Servo Direct is one of the leading home automation companies in Nigeria that provides home control and automation solutions. Their goal is to provide the best home automation experience to their clients both at home and abroad.
With the huge number of smart home companies in Nigeria, all creating an almost endless amount of products. So, for the average customer, it can be hard to know the best from the rest. That’s why our passion for technology has inspired us to develop cutting-edge technology that goes beyond basic requests to home automation systems to turn on the lights.
The current trend is wireless appliance control via a home automation system. Home automation is not new to the globe, but nowadays its relevance and relativity are growing daily. The future of home automation has been altered by personalized solutions. By 2024, it is anticipated that the market for home automation systems would increase to 151.4 billion USD. Large tech companies have begun to invest in home automation solutions as this industry changes.
Home automation serves as a support system for homeowners who wish to update the technology that powers their heating, lighting, music, and security access. Once the technology is set up in your house, you may control it with any device, including voice commands, which are ideal for people who are visually impaired.
What do we have?
We have different home automation systems that allow you to interact and monitor your home wherever you are in the world. We would be discussing these home automation systems in this article.
- Gas Sensor: LifeSmart Gas Sensor can provide a timely warning when natural gas leaks. It uses industrial-grade sensors for real-time detection and also supports remote viewing from mobile phones. Once a gas leak is discovered, LifeSmart Gas Sensor will immediately sound the alarm and push the information to your phone to help you eliminate gas hazards.
- Window Sensor: The Lifesmart window/door sensor has a narrow design opening contact that sends send alarm notifications to you via LifeSmart when someone intrudes into your home/office illegally by making Siren noises to deter the intruder. The Lifesmart window sensor also has a built-in temperature sensor that could make users aware of the room environment. It is also applicable to any door or window.
- Smart Hubs: It serves as a hub that connects and enables a user to control all the smart devices i.e ( smart switch, temperature sensor, air conditionals, dimmers e.t.c) in the home. Making it convenient to monitor and control all the smart devices in one spot. The Lifesmart Nature mini Pro control panel is an anti-Fingerprint HD Full-color Touch Screen smart control panel with a 4-inch HD screen and a Multi-protocol Wireless Transmission Protocol.
- Water Leak Sensor: The LifeSmart Water leak sensor has an advanced wireless communication technology that sends a notification alert to the mobile phone through the Smart Station when there is water leakage It can be widely used in the kitchen, warehouse, and other locations to protect your property. This water leak sensor uses an ultra-low power consumption processor and a high-reliability probe to detect a water leak.
- Motion Sensor: The Lifesmart DEFED Motion Sensor can sense unusual movements up to 12 meters with its dual-color LED indicator. When this sensor detects motion, it will send alarm notifications to deter intruders.
- Smart Door Locks: They allow various ways to gain access to your home. With its super amazing features, You can unlock the door with a Fingerprint, Smart cards, Spare keys, and also with a phone app as far as there’s a Wifi connection.
- Security Cameras: They allow homeowners to view their home at any given time from virtually any location. Installing these surveillance cameras in your house is a smart move for many reasons.
- Smart Home Station: The Lifesmart LS082WH smart home smart station is a connecting hub for a smart home ecosystem. It enables a seamless connection between all the smart devices in the home. It acts as a gateway to our smart system. As the core of the LifeSmart platform, the Smart Station connects all of your devices and sensors wirelessly. You can stay informed of changing conditions, trigger actions, and remotely control various aspects of your home or office.
- Smart Home IR Controller: The Lifesmart LS136 Smart home IR controller is a universal IR remote controller. this device also Known as the SPOT can be used to control simple home appliances that support IR technology, ranging from Televisions, air conditioners, fans, e.tc.
Servo Direct has become the best home automation brand of choice for the world’s most homes and offices. You can reach out to us here for more inquiries and support.